Terms and Conditions of Participation
Terms and conditions for participants of the Virtual Global Games.
These are the terms and conditions applicable to all participants of the Virtual Global Games.
Please read these terms and conditions (the “Terms”) carefully to ensure that you understand and agree to them, as they contain the legal terms and conditions that all participants shall be deemed to have agreed to when registering for the Virtual Global Games. All participants must adhere to these Terms at all times.
Any references to “we”, “us” or “our” shall be taken as references to the Virtual Global Games / Relish The Great Outdoors Ltd. Any references to “you” or “your” shall be taken as references to any applicant for the Virtual Global Games.
- At all times whilst participating in the Virtual Global Games should adhere to all instructions given by the government (https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus)
- For all challenges and physical activity that you undertake, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have the correct equipment that is in a good safe working order, take weather conditions and the space around you into account when preparing to take part. Participants need to risk assess their own route and adhere to the normal rules of the road and public highways at all times.
- Parents or guardians are solely responsible for participants under the age of 18.
- It is your responsibility that you are sufficiently fit and healthy to participate in all challenges and physical activity. It is the decision of the participant, to determine whether he or she is fit enough to exercise. If the participant is in any doubt, the participant should seek medical advice. It is up to the participant where to seek medical advice.
- If you are in any doubt, we recommend that you seek medical advice beforehand.
- If you have not exercised before or for some time, you should consult your doctor before taking part in challenges related to the Virtual Global Games.
- There is no medical cover or athlete pick up/recovery for participants who are unable to complete their Virtual Global Games event. Participants are therefore required to make their own provisions for unforeseen medical or mechanical incidents.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability:
To the fullest extent permitted by English law, Relish The Great Outdoors Ltd makes no representations, undertakings or warranties about the Virtual Global Games, or any content or information provided as a result of being a participant of the campaign. To the fullest extent permitted by English law all representations, warranties and undertakings (express or implied) in respect of the Virtual Challenge are excluded.
Except in the case of fraud, death or personal injury caused by our negligence or other cases where by law liability cannot be excluded or limited, we exclude all liability to you in respect of your application for the Virtual Global Games, or any information or other content obtained either directly or indirectly as a result of your participation, howsoever arising, in any circumstances and whether in contract, tort, negligence, misrepresentation or otherwise.
Under no circumstances shall we have any liability for any loss of profit, business opportunity, goodwill, anticipated savings or data, or for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damages of whatsoever kind resulting from your application for the Virtual Global Games, or any information or other content obtained either directly or indirectly as a result of your participation, howsoever arising, in any circumstances and whether in contract, tort, negligence, misrepresentation or otherwise.
The information on our web pages is provided for convenience as part of the service we offer at this website.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in these pages. Relish The Great Outdoors Ltd shall not at any time, in any circumstances, be held responsible or liable to any party in respect of any loss, damage or costs of any nature arising directly or indirectly from reliance placed on the material in these pages. Visitors who rely on this information do so at their own risk.
Similarly, no adverse inference should necessarily be drawn from the fact that any organisation or person or other information has been omitted from these pages.
Relish The Great Outdoors Ltd is not responsible for the content or reliability of linked websites. Listing should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and we have no control over availability of pages.